Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo shoot with Alec Nguyen

Hey all! It has been QUITE a while since my last post. A couple weeks ago I did a photo shoot with Alec Nguyen down by the Art Walk in Pomona. I have been wanting to create a modeling portfolio for quite some time now (just for fun, nothing too serious) so I figured what better way to kick it off than with a shoot, duh! :) Check out some of my favorites from the day:








Outfit:
Every thing is from Forever 21, EXCEPT the jeans and boots (Ross).

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll!
    Soooo glad to have you back. I love the Art Walk! Too bad we missed each other. I was there a few weeks ago.
    You look so pretty in these pics!
    And I hope you don't become MIA again. ;)

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...