Monday, February 28, 2011

You'll always find your way back home

Hello all! Let me first start off by apologizing for being so M.I.A. this past month... I cannot even begin to describe the whirlwind schedule that I currently have. But in about 3 weeks the madness will be over and my schedule is going to clear up big time. Thanks for hanging in there everyone and I promise to redeem myself :)

Now that's out of the way, since I haven't had time to do an outfit post of my own I figured I would share an amazingly adorable portrait session my boyfriend Daniel did with Tori. She is totally gorgeous and her outfit has that chic laid-back feel that I couldn't help but share (not to mention those boots!!). Speaking of photo sessions... if you like what you see and are looking for a photographer to cover your engagement, wedding, family portrait, modeling portfolio, or any other special event cruise on over to Daniel Cruz Photography and shoot him an email!
Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot:




3 comments:

  1. These are great photos! Is this place up where you live? It's such a cute backdrop!
    Hope all is well and welcome back! :)

    .Ashley.Rae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures looks very professional they are great ! nice outfit also

    kisses
    hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog...Love it!!!

    I'm your new follower!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...