Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy birthday Stephbot!







 Outfit:

top, shorts, belt, shoes, rings, AND bag - Forever 21 (I obviously shop there too much)
sheer black tights - Target
Octopus necklace - ModCloth

Today we went to Olive Garden for my friend Stephanie's 21st birthday! The only person we were missing from our little crew was my boyfriend Daniel :( ... he's in North Carolina until Sunday visiting family and doing a few photo shoots while he's out there. Anyway, the people you see in the photos above are the birthday girl Stephanie, her boyfriend Jc, our friend Catalina, and of course yours truly! Poor Jc had to fend for himself against the girls throughout the whole meal. Haha he usually has Daniel to back him up because whenever us three girls get together it only leads to trouble, and ghetto girl talk. The drink you also see above was AMAZING and I felt it was definitely worthy of its own photo. I'm not sure what it's called but it had Bailey's and amaretto in it and tasted just like a milkshake :)

I'm running out of things to say... I love these people! They are like fam for sure, and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. So if you guys are reading this... I ove ya'll! I had Jc snap a quick photo of my outfit for you all to see. Sorry I couldn't get any up-close shots of my rings and necklace, but I will in the future!




16 comments:

  1. Happy day!!!

    www.thesinuouselegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Olive Garden! One of my faves.
    Love the stripes. I always like them on other people but I never think I can pull em off. But it looks great on you!

    --Ashley
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute! and the food looks DELISH! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww those foods look great!

    originalnumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool birtheday party :) love this :)

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog!

    I follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Blog <3

    What do you think about following each other ?
    www.fashiongirl-fashionstarlet.blogspot.com

    Follow me and I'll follow you as soon as possible back ;)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit !!! Don't eat too much cakes ;)

    Hannah
    elegantesque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so cute and Happy bday to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your outfit, it's simple and really nice!
    and the cake looks delicious!

    Sonia // Dozen Dresses xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. it seems you had a great time! Cool outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The smiles across the faces warm my soul.
    Cute outfit too!


    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Cake loooks SOOOOO goood!!! Happpy BIRTHDAY to your cutie pie friend STEPH! the cake loooks SOOOO goood!
    xox Big Kiss
    xo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all pics! this blog is so original! love it <3

    i wanna show you mine http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    this is my fb fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfashionista-by-Alessandra-Nitti/186934534668227

    ReplyDelete
  15. always fun to catch up with friends:) looks like your friend had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...