Saturday, January 15, 2011

NEW ADDITIONS


 Details:
Sunglasses. rings, boot heels - Forever 21
Scarf - H&M

This week I did a little shopping and found some great stuff! I've been dying for some oxford-like boot heels and finally found some really cute ones, plus they are really easy to walk in! I've also been in serious need of new sunglasses. Since mine constantly get scratched and/or banged up I usually opt for the cheap ones, but I'll  probably invest in some Raybans eventually. As for the scarf and rings, I am becoming a little too obsessed with adding more to my collection. I love how easy it is to spruce up an otherwise plain or boring outfit with a few accessories here and there to make it something special. I also bought a ton of new workout clothes (it's all I basically wear to school due to extra long days and my Pilates class being in the middle of it), and I did buy a few clothing pieces but decided not to upload photos of them because I didn't want to "get ready" in order to take photos of myself. Haha anyways, I'm off to make some lunch, study at the coffee shop, and browse around Target. I want to pick up that Spin Pin by Goody since I have such a hard time doing a chignon with my hair. Has anybody tried it yet?




12 comments:

  1. Lovely Ring and sunglasses!!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness everything looks so lovely!!! especially the rings(: i just found your blog and i'm so greatful that i did! you have some great posts and really cute outfits! so inspiring(:

    -maebell(:

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, I love the boots! And I actually do have the spin pins things, and i love them! You cant (or I cant) really make loose buns like the commercial shows, but for a tight spiral bun they are perfect, i usually sleep in them to have my hair curly-ish in the morning :)

    -- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog so much!! i am following now! :D

    anyway, the boots are my fav! and oh the sunglasses.. they're gorgeous!

    xo
    http://shintahawathandarii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job babe! You did well on the product shot. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the rings. great photos! check out my newest posts

    2youngforfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute boots! the target in my area is always out of the Spin Pins! i was going to buy it one day then put it away at the last minute.. then a few days later i put my hair in a chignon with 10 bobby pins (which was kind of frustrating to me) so i went back to get the Spin Pins but they weren't there anymore! anyway, i think you should get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarina! You are such a doll!

    Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I appreciate the kind words. I always get so excited to meet other bloggers from SoCal. I'm from the Pasadena area. You?
    Well, nice to meet you and lovely blog as well. Come and visit me again soon and I will do the same and follow you!

    --Ashley
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blog!!!

    Giulia Sulis
    www.thesinuouselegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shades are totally awesome! And the boots! Great purchases! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the rings. very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...