Sunday, January 23, 2011

My little corner of the world

Ok ok, this post doesn't really have anything to do with fashion, but it does have some sort of "style" incorporated into it :) I'm not sure about everyone else, but for me the way my room looks and feels can have a big effect on my mood. The cleaner, less cluttered, and more eye-pleasing... the more relaxed and happy I tend to be. I've been wanting to redecorate my little space for the longest time and I always tell myself I'm going to in a week, in 2 weeks, in a month... and nothing ever happens. I haven't given it a makeover since about the 7th grade (I am now 21) so this has been a long time coming! I think I have finally come up with a certain feel and aesthetic that I'm aiming for, so I really can't wait to get the ball rolling. I'm thinking about posting before and after photos, but for now I thought I might just share some interior decor inspiration that I'm basing my own room's design off of. I know how much we all like looking at pretty pictures. Enjoy!

now playing: "Sally's Song" - Fiona Apple

6 comments:

  1. ohh I love looking at intetior designs.. where did you find all these?:) I like having these websites in my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip:) if you like looking at awesome house interior and designs this is good website: http://www.digsdigs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarina! Where are you? :(

    Post something! Hope all is well.

    --Ashley
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Inspiring !
    I love the second one

    kisses
    hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wanted to let u know that i changed my blogname! :)

    x

    Hanna
    http://fashionhanna.blogspot.com/

    (used to be hannalovesfashion ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...